Sunday, April 24, 2016

Feel like Diva - Love Necklace Set by Blinglane

Hi lovelies,

This is my first post about jewellery and I am so excited to do that. And I will be sharing about my love for accessories as I always used to add some bling to my outfit from very young age. I remember when I was in school, I used to wear pearl earrings as it goes with every  uniform and a ring was must for me at that time, since then my bond with accessories is getting stronger day by day. So when I get to know about this brand called Blinglane, and checked their website, I was like What?? Is it true?? Luxurious jewellery at so affordable rates.. I like luxury jewellery more and the reason is that you get exquisite designs which looks like you are wearing some real jewellery. And then I couldnt stop myself from placing my order with them, I got it within 2 days.. Wow this is quick and easy too. I didn't have to wait for so long for my order which usually happens if you order something.


About product - Love is always in the air and let it speak through your neck piece. This is a gold plated love studded with bling crystals for when you are feeling happy and romantic ohh let me correct it.. It makes you feel more happy and romantic when you wear it.


What attracts attention- Luxury jewellery with high quality and exquisite designs at so affordable price.

Price - MRP 968 INR(discounted rate)
Size - 16"-18" Inches
Availability - You can order yours from here.

This is a love design pendant set which is made up of nickle free rhodium with gold plating, pearl and beautiful bling crystals. It gives you a feeling that you are actually wearing real gold pendant set.

Some pictures are below to show you how I style it.. Believe me actual necklace is much more prettier than what you see in pictures.






Packaging-  It comes a classy and elegant cardboard box which is big enough to keep your jewellery safe from any damage during its way to reach you.
When you open it, you will find the box full of white fillers along with a thank you note and the pouch in which your product is placed safely.
I personally like their premium packaging


Pro's
1. Nickle free rhodium, gold plating with beautiful crystals.
2. High quality, exquisite designs, luxury jewellery, all at an affordable price.
3. Fast delivery(they believe in 24-48 hours dispatch time)
4. You will find jewellery for every age whether you are school going, a housewife, or a working women.
5. Well polished and adjustable sizes.

Con's

None.

Overall View
Just buy anything from Blinglane, I can bet you won't believe the quality you get at so affordable prices. Class and affordability is the best combination one can get when you want to define elegance with style.

Rating - 5 / 5

Bye girls tc,  And do not forget to participate in the giveaway which will be going live soon. Stay tuned and follow me on my all handles to get details -
Instagram- neeti_skinandoomph
Fb- skinandoomph
Twitter- skinandoomph
Roposo- skinandoomph


Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti

1 comment:

Ghazala said...

Nice review , Jewellery is too cute .
products from Blinglane seems good :-)
The best part is Good quality and affordable price .

Post a Comment