Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fuschia Tropical Alphanso Lip Balm

Hey girls,

I am back with another review and this is for Fuschia's Tropical Alphanso Lip Balm. If you are regular reader of my blog, then you must be aware of this brand. Infact my last post was about another product from this brand and that is about Crystal Rose Bath Salt by Fuschia. So I think this time no introduction required.


This is the first time I am using any handmade and chemicals free lip balm.
There are four other variants available in this, i.e Plush Peach, Choco Butter, Black Current and Pomegranate Pink.

What attracts my attention- I never tried any chemicals free lip balm, so I thought of giving it a shot.

Price- 225 INR but available at discounted rate as of now.
Weight / Size - 8g / 0.28oz
Best Before- 30 months from the date of mfg

Availability - Available online only on major ecommerce websites in India.

Ingredients - Refer to the pic shown below.


Texture, Effect and Staying Power - This lip balm has mango fragrance as the name suggests, this melts instantly after application. I feel little bitter because of castor oil in it, it doesn't feel comfortable on lips also, which I personally don't like. The fragrance fades away after a while but moisturizing effect stays for good 3-4 hours, you need to apply it again after that. This is a colorless lip balm, so guys can also try. Yes it heals my dry lips and make them soft.


Packaging- It comes in a round transparent box with brand and product name on it. No other information is available on the packaging, but this brand is sending square shape small papers along with it for all the other information needed, which is quite different.


Pro's
1. 100% vegan and natural.
2. All natural ingredients with goodness of Shea butter, Kokum butter and Vitamin E.
3. It can be used by Men also, reason- It is colorless.
4. Available in 4 other fragrances.
5. Free from paraben, petroleum base, artificial tints and synthetic perfumes which gives you a safe option to choose from.
6. Easily available on various shopping websites.
7. It heals and moisturize lips.

Con's
1. Feels little bitter and fragrance fades away within an hour.
2. Staying Power can be better.
3. Packaging is just ordinary.
4. I think all details related to product should be on product only.
5. I feel it is little high on price.

Overall View

This lip balm doesn't do wonders for me but if you are looking for a safer option, you can try it.

Rating- 3 / 5

Tip- Drink water as much as you can in winters too, it will keep your skin hydrated.

Tc, till then
Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti

No comments:

Post a Comment