Thursday, October 15, 2015

Start with love

This is my very first post and I am so excited about. First thing is and will always be special. So, here all the skin oomphians, something about me- I am an MBA graduate, lives in Delhi with my family, family is the foremost priority for me. And my naughty doll is my heart. I love her to the moon and back and so on. She is the only one who is centre of the attraction. She has made so many fans.. ya rite.. wherever she goes, people started chasing her either or trying to talk to her. I always feel like a celebrity mother. And she is my inspiration. So this blog I am gonna start soon is because of her. Love what you do, or do what you love.
My love for writing and makeup is the second reason I am here, first reason is my daughter.. oops I think all you know. So get ready to join me on this journey..
and happy navratri to all

Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti

No comments:

Post a Comment