Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop - Pink Shock and Oh ! Orange

Hi lovelies, winters are coming along with festive season and chilly winters will knock your door anytime. If you are a delhite then you will also enjoy this season like me.. Your skin definitely need extra care in winters. And without lip balm I cannot survive this season. I have tried many lip balms but maybelline has no comparison when it comes to quality, moisture, fragrance and price. Maybelline lip balms are always been my favorite.

In last winters I was using Maybelline Baby LIPS Pink Lolita.. That was my favorite and now Maybelline has extended their Baby LIPS range with 4 new pop of electric colors. 1. Pink Shock - Neon Pink,  2. Oh! Orange - Neon Orange, 3. Berry Bomb - Neon Purple, 4. Fierce N Tangy- Neon Yellow.

i


I  have purchased Pink Shock and Oh! Orange and let me tell you that I have purchased Oh Orange only and only because I thought It would be of tinted peach shade with good pigmentation. Personally I don't like Orange flavour.

Price - 165 INR but I get it from Amazon at discounted price
Size/Weight - 3.5 gm
Best before - 36 months from manufacturing date


Availability -  It is easily available, you can even buy it from a cosmetics store in your local market.

Ingredients - Detailed information is on packaging(refer to the pic).



Effect and Staying Power - These are not just lip balms, I would love to call them lip therapy and the reason is that these are enriched with the goodness of Shea Butter and Vitamin E. A perfect amalgamation of moisturizing and soothing fragrance with tinted sheer colors. Both lip balms are absolute love, it makes your lips smoother with perfect sheer colors. The fragrance is not too strong.  This product promises 8hrs moisturizing effect which it fails to, but I would love to apply again and again because of it's light fragrance. It stays fairly upto 3-4 hours if you doesn't eat anything. 

Pink Shock has Watermelon flavor with nice pigmented candy color, this color reminds me of candy floss for which I was crazy about during my childhood, we used to call it Buddhi k Baal .. hahaha.. Back to the product.. The color stays as long as lip balm. This is how it looks on lips(refer to the pic).



And Oh! Orange comes in Orange flavour with less pigmented sheer orange color. The color doesn't comes out properly in a single swipe, you need 4-5 swipes to get the most of color. Color goes off in 10-20minutes. This is how it looks on lips(refer to the pic).


Packaging - It comes in a beautiful black body with imprinted product name on clear cap in same neon color as of bullet. The electric pop of color is adding life to the packaging. It has twist up mechanism to open and close. All the needed information are at the back of the outer cover of the actual product. 




Pro's

1. Packaging is too pretty, you won't believe I decided to buy it as I saw it's first glimpse.. sounds little cheesy
2. Comes in 4 variants, one for each.. from no color to less pigmented to well pigmented
3. Hydrates, moisturize and keep LIPS soft and supple.
4. Easily Available.
5. Affordable.
6. Handy, easy to carry

Con's

1. The bullet is already out of the body, be careful to keep it safe.

Overall View
Must buy, if you want to keep your lips soft and beautiful during winter. I totally loved it.. I would love to try other varients too.

Rating - 4.8 / 5

Tip - Exfoliate and scrub your lips as per your daily routine to keep them soft.

Ps. Do tell me which one you love from all variants

And yes, Happy Diwali to all the lovely ladies.

Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti

No comments:

Post a Comment