Saturday, May 27, 2017

Matrikas Journal - A creative woman's desire to fly

Hi guys,

Welcome back , I am good, hope you are doing well. Writing is one of the main reason I am here. Writing and sharing my genuine experience with you guys is what I love most while blogging.

This post is all about my love ❤ for writing and a bird hidden in me always encourages me to fly high. Writing can be so much fun when you have the quirky notebook๐Ÿ““ and journal, so when I get to know about this brand called Matrikas Creative Journal for Women from a blogger friend, I instantly fell in love with their journal. And without wasting my time, I contacted Matrikaas team. And I was lucky enough that there was blogger outreach program going on๐Ÿ˜. And they send me this beautiful journal from one of their 4 different types which depicts each woman's desire:-

To Fly - Dragonfly embossed on it, this is dark brown in color
To Write - Feather imprinted on it, this is red in color
To Dream - Butterfly embrossed on it, which is in dark pink color
To Glide - fish imprinted on it, which is dark blue in color.


And I choose to fly because I believe your wings already exists, all you have to do is fly.. And dragonflies are born to fly. I think all women are like dragonflies, they are born to fly and cover her share of sky whether its career or personal front.
And for me Sky is the limit.


So lets explore it more.. The jounal which I choose has golden dragonfly imprinted on it which conveys a woman's desire to fly is as precious as gold. This is dark brown in color.







Features:-

1. Special cover material

2. Screen printed

3. Hard bound

4. Round back & round corner

5. Creative single colour inner

6. Natural shade paper

7. Satin page maker

8. Stickers for creative writing

9. Adult colouring pages-8

10. Pouch on  the cover of back.

11. Elastic for secure locking.

12. Loop to hold pen.


My experience

This journal is what keeps me sorted. I can put down all the necessary information like upcoming events, making notes, important name with phone numbers. There are blank pages to doodle or scribble or you can draw something if you are as creative as me ๐Ÿ˜œ . There are 8 coloring sheets which you can color with your imagination and stickers which add fun to writing. Finding a book/notebook or journal from one's bag is easy but finding a pen is like a mission impossible task for me๐Ÿ˜•. Now I dont need to keep my pen seperately because the loop to hold my pen is there on the side๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I am super happy. This journal is by far the best from all which I have used till now. I can pen down my thoughts whenever and wherever I will be.

Con's
Just forget it, buy it once, you will surely love it..

Price- 450 each.

Available on amazon and I have checked some hypermarts too but could not found this journal there but you can surely find their notebooks or diary there. Their notebooks are quirky as their journal. Check it out.

Bye
Love XoXo
Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti


No comments:

Post a Comment